Art in nature













Over the weekend we went to see the amazing "stickworks" at my school, created by Patrick Dougherty. I have been looking forward to this for months. The community got together to help assist in building this beautiful creation that is right on campus and just minutes up the road. There are such perfect little details within the structure––it's really something to see. To top it off, the grounds are in full autumn bloom, welcoming so many colors and including a constant crunch under your feet.

I want to camp out for the evening in this beauty. The kids adored running through it and peeking at each other through the windows. It was something special for them––larger than life artwork.

I can't wait to see it covered in snow. In the meantime, I am soaking up this beautiful, chilly weather and trying hard not to start the Christmas carols too early.





2 comments :

  1. I'm glad that last year was successful. All the best for 2016! I look forward to seeing some of your new creations. best beginner sewing machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. motorbike wall stickers

    ReplyDelete