Bits about the house






Happy, happy Veterans Day! We're enjoying a bit of family at home. Windows and doors open, reading and relaxing, a bit of work, and a shirtless babe, just long enough for me to snap a photo...

The sunshine is something special today, pouring into every pane of glass. I'm through the roof that Damien Rice has finally created something new and his pretty music is filling the house. You can listen to his new album streaming on NPR right now. Gah! We used to listen to his first album back in 2002 while I was still pregnant with Everyn. It was one of his favorite albums as a little babe. Swoon!

Enjoy!

5 comments :

  1. this is so bright and wonderful ... not to mention the precious child. my house is so dark and it has always bummed me out, so i love seeing photos of homes that are full of so much light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, beautiful! Ahh, but I see some beautiful light and your house looks so romantic! xoxo

      Delete
  2. these images have so much warmth, they bring golden autumn days to mind. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. beautiful, beautiful beautiful (my love) xxo

      Delete