Weekends always













I can't decide if I like Saturdays or Sundays the best. Really, I think there should always be three days to a weekend. Two go by so fast and we spend too much of our Sundays thinking about how the weekend will be over soon. I call for three days, always. Who's with me?

Remember this little post from so many moons ago? I snagged up the sweetest little babe dress from a local Mennonite market and now my toddler is running laps in it. Such sweet memories.

My weekend boasts cookouts, cleaning, cooking, friends, frozen yogurt, and family. So far, I've managed a morning nap and a long snuggle in bed with my fella while our oldest was outside playing and our little one napped. Don't forget to find the quiet moments–even if the quickest–to savor a good conversation.

Let's get the weekend started.
xoxo



My dress: c/o Voodoo Vixen

4 comments :

  1. i also vote 3-day weekends always. please and thank you. our saturdays are usually go-go-go and our sundays are usually quiet and more restful. and i can't decide which i like better, either! ha.

    i can decide that i do love this building (barn?) with my whole heart. i want it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!
      And, yes! It's amazing! I stopped and asked the little old lady who owns it if we could take photos there. Loved her and the barn.

      Delete
  2. Such sweet photos, and your dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And, yes, it's from Voodoo Vixen. I am in love!

      Delete