Family and news, news, news






Hello, hello, friends! I'm so excited to share that I've been asked to post regularly over at What To Expect. They have a lovely blog there with all kinds of mamas and papas coming together to share tidbits of the every day (and not so every day) when it comes to rearing up our little ones and so much more. Anything from calculating your due date to how to resolve that inevitable toddler nose-picking business (I'll save face and not tell you how Elspeth has recently discovered her nostrils) to ideas for Summer fun...

You can find my recent post here where I share all about how raising up two babes that are nine-years apart has been the best little blessing we could have hoped for.

All my love!

4 comments :

  1. That is wonderful congrats hon! I didn't know you were a blogger but so glad I realized it, I love you on IG :)

    My first blog was a parenting blog, funny, huh?! I am super passionate about parenting! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely! It's good to see you here. I was just now looking through all your thoughtful entries.
      Yay parenting! So glad to see you here as well.

      Delete
  2. that's exciting news, congratulations! and a great topic for your first piece. although our child just turned one, we get questionts all the time about when the next one is coming. ideally, i'd like to wait a bit longer before having another but i wonder when would be "the right time". there are so many things to weigh and one of my biggest concerns is giving each child the same amount of attention. but something you wrote really resonated and i think is a great thing to keep in mind: "knowing you can't meet every need, but you will meet many" that's very good advice. have fun with the new gig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand! People tend to get very excited over babies and they end up asking silly questions like that as a way of encouraging the general though. I wouldn't be thinking of it at year-one either! There will always be pros and cons to any scenario, but we just have to do what feels right for us! Thanks for your kind words!

      Delete